This umami-rich burger is unabashedly attempting to imitate a beef burger in flavor, texture, and appearance.
For this recipe we need:
- 100 grams of Plant-based beef premix
- 204 gms Chilled Water
- 45 gms Sunflower oil
- 50 gms Ranch sauce
- 20 gms Red & white cabbage
- 2 large tomatoes, thickly sliced
- 2 ripe avocados, peeled, thickly sliced
- 4 hamburger buns, toasted
- Mix all the ingredients in a mixer. Allow it to rest for 30 minutes in a chiller
- Shape mixture into 10 (1/2-inch- thick) patties.
- Heat a grill pan over high. Coat with cooking spray.
- Cook patties until heated through and lightly charred, about 3 minutes per side.
- Remove from pan, and serve on buns with your burger toppings (Ranch sauce, green leaf, avocado, fried onion)