Tandoori Chicken is a popular Indian dish where marinated chicken is grilled or baked to perfection. The marinade helps tenderize, spice and flavor up the chicken.
For this recipe we need:
- 50 grams of Tandoori seasoning
- 1000 grams of chicken skinless on bone
- 50 gms yogurt
- 12 grams of Water
- 12 grams of Corn oil
- 2 grams of Tandoori tikka seasoning
- 40 grams of Mayonnaise
- 5 grams Onion
- 1 gram of coriander
- 40 grams of Lemon
- Mix the Tandoori seasoning, water, corn oil, yogurt then add to the chicken and keep in the fridge for 4 hours
- Mix the Tandoori tikka seasoning with the mayonnaise.
- Bake the marinated chicken at 180c for 15 minutes
- Garnish with Tandoori sauce, onions, coriander, and lemon